| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Joao Pessoa in January is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 81.1mm (3.2in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Joao Pessoa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Joao Pessoa, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Joao Pessoa:
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) NW
- Macau, Brazil - 294.6 kms (183.1 miles) NW
- Ceara Mirim, Brazil - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) NNW
- Apodi, Brazil - 362 kms (225 miles) WNW
- Florania, Brazil - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) WNW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 371.8 kms (231.1 miles) W
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 112.9 kms (70.2 miles) W
- Surubim, Brazil - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) SW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 369.7 kms (229.7 miles) WSW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 257.7 kms (160.1 miles) WSW
- Recife, Brazil - 105.8 kms (65.7 miles) S
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 284.7 kms (176.9 miles) WSW
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 268.9 kms (167.1 miles) SW
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 330.1 kms (205.1 miles) SW
- Maceio, Brazil - 299.8 kms (186.3 miles) SSW